Luxury Resort Living On Gold Coast
Resort Living Gold Coast
Whether you choose to live in a resort or not, living in the Gold Coast is ALL about lifestyle!
Living in a resort environment has many benefits and certainly allows you to really enjoy the lifestyle.
Families and couples choose the resort lifestyle for:
- resort facilities - clubhouse, rec club or country clubs with dining, tennis, golf, swimming pools and spas
- security - gated communities with 24 hour security and on call security and maintenance staff and extensive sealed buggy tracks so that residents can move freely and safely around the resort.
- low maintenance - resort communities have body corporates that organise the maintenance of the communal properties, facilities and gardens
- community - within a resort there is a sense of community, bonded by the desire for lifestyle. You can often find like minded people.
- golf - Gold Coast resorts are built around the golf lifestyle with many properties overlooking golf course. Golf buggy access also allows around the golf courses and the resort.
- boats and water sports - one of the top two passions for resort residents is water based activities. Resorts offer easy access to either marinas or private pontoons or jetties.
Sanctuary Cove is older and has been established longer, and the resort facilities are currently (2010) undergoing an overhaul and upgrade.
There are a variety of house styles and some of the more established houses are being renovated and updated.
Hope Island Resort is nearing completion with little vacant land left to purchase. The facilities are modern and well established.
Houses are modern and the feel of the resort is vibrant and upbeat.
Both of these Gold Coast Resort living options have FIRB approval.
Integrated Tourism Resorts (ITR) mean that non-Australian residents can purchase and sell properties within these resorts without having to seek Australian Foreign Investment Review Board approval.
Communities within both resorts are a mix of nationalities, in fact they are a magnet for like minded lifestyle seekers from countries around the world!
Particularly popular with non-residents from New Zealand, South Africa, UK and Japan. However, you are likely to find a friendly face from one of your homelanders wherever you come from.
More details about resort living in:
Hope Island Life
Hope Island Life
Tricia & Julie here!
Fill in your name and email to get onto priority list for our Pocket Guide to Hope Island and newsletter.
Real Estate Office
Monday to Saturday
8:30 am to 5:30pm
Hope Island Resort Realty
331 Hope Island Road
P: 07 5514 2300
F: 07 5514 2399
E: Email Office
Find Us On A Map
View Hope Island Resort Realty Office in a larger map